|Registration fees||Early Bird Registration Until 15/10/ 2012||Late Registration Until 11/12/2012||Onsite Registration|
|Physicians||$ 400||$ 450||$ 550|
|Nurses / Medical Students**||$ 200||$ 200||$ 200|
The registration fee for participants includes:
**For administrative purpose, a copy of your certificate is required as a proof in order to avail the registration fee for a resident / Nurses / Medical Students
“Registration” registrants are entitled to attend all presentations, entrance to exhibition, coffee breaks and daily lunch.
For administrative and preparatory reasons, pre-registration & name changes are possible until Thursday 11th December 2012 (GMT+4). From this date onwards, we advise you to register and pay the applicable late registration fee at the Beach Rotana Hotel during congress registration hours commencing on 14th December 2012.
IMPORTANT: NAME CHANGES AFTER 11 December 2012 IS CHARGED AT AED 75.00 PER NAME
- To guarantee a hotel reservation, the whole stay of hotel accommodation as a deposit fee will be charged at the time of booking to the individual credit card.
- Hotel rooms are booked on first come first serve basis.
- Please note that the deadline for guaranteed room reservations is 15 November 2012. Requests for room reservations after this deadline can only be handled upon availability and with credit card guarantee.
Cancellation terms and conditions:
If you cannot attend the Congress we are happy to accept a substitute colleague until the 11th December 2012. After this date, all name changes can only be coordinated onsite. If you have to cancel entirely, we regret that no refunds can be made after your confirmation.
The arrival transfer from ABU DHABI AIRPORT to the selected hotel is inclusive of car transfer and airport guidance.
- Arrival - A Golden Class representative will greet you on arrival and guide you to the immigration area.
- Immigration - A Golden Class escort will be on hand if you require any assistance with the immigration process.
- Baggage Claim - Following immigration, you will be directed to the baggage claim area.
- Waiting Area - As you depart the airport, a Marhaba representative will direct you to your selected Car Transfer to your hotel.
Method of payment:
Payment of fees in Dollars ($) or AED must accompany all registrations.
No registration will be confirmed until payment is received.
Payment can be made by the following methods:
- Credit Cards: VISA, MasterCard
- Bank transfer: a copy of the bank receipt must be sent by fax or e-mailed together with the completed registration form.(add fax number and email)
- Cheques: ONLY for UAE based companies
Please note that bank transmission fees have to be paid by the transmitter. Bank details are as follows:
|Bank Account Name:||MCI Middle East LLC|
|Bank Account Number (AED):||1011 233252 601|
|IBAN Number (AED):||AE200260001011233252601|
|Bank Account Number (USD):||1021 233252 602|
|IBAN Number (USD):||AE280260001021233252602|
|Bank Name:||Emirates NBD|
|Bank Address:||Emirates NBD
P.O. Box 11954
Al Suk Branch
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: + 971 4 311 6300
Swift Code: EBILAEAD
- Registrations not accompanied by appropriate payment as outlined above will not be honoured until full payment is received.
- When names of participants are NOT stated on the bank transfer, your payment can not be linked. Consequently, your payment will be unknown to the Administration Office.
- Only the forms of payment listed above are acceptable. Company and personal cheques are not accepted unless the company is based in the UAE.
- Currency exchange charges or bank collection fees are the responsibility of the registrant.
- Please do not forward any values by mail. The Organizing Committee will accept no liability for any loss.
- For administrative and preparatory reasons, (on-line) registration is possible until Saturday 11th December 2012 (GMT+4). From this date onwards, we advise you to register and pay on-site at the Beach Rotana Hotel, Abu Dhabi during congress registration hours commencing on 14th December 2012.
Insurance and liability:
In registering for the 2nd Middle East Regional Vaccine Congress 2012 you agree that neither the organizing committee nor the congress secretariat accept any liability. Participants are requested to make their own arrangements in respect of health and travel insurance.
Confirmation of registration for participants
When your completed registration form plus payment is received by the Congress Secretariat you will receive a written confirmation of your registration by email. The confirmation will include a registration number which must be submitted at the registration desk when receiving the conference badge and bag.