Join us in Abu Dhabi for an excellent conference on vaccines and vaccination. The 2nd Middle East Vaccine Congress will feature science and public health topics, from primary vaccine research and vaccine manufacturers, to health and governmental policy, safety and regulation. If you work as a vaccine professional in healthcare or research, or in vaccine policy making, make sure you attend this important event.
Why people should attend this conference:
- Access unique, high-quality content and gain a state-of-the-art report on the development of vaccines for infectious diseases
- Learn from experts and opinion leaders and exhibiting organizations in the field
- Present your research to be considered for a Poster Presentation.
- Network with an interdisciplinary group, including academics and researchers, regulatory and governmental agencies, charities, and health and industry professionals
- Discover a wide range of exhibitors presenting their cutting-edge products and services
Who Should Attend
- General Practitioners
- Medical Students and Nurses
- Industry Professionals
- CLOSED - Abstract Submission
- CLOSED - Early Bird Registration
- 11th Dec 2012 - Late Registration Deadline